Today's Oreo Bomb Cake recipe? It's more-than deserving of a standing ovation!
Calling for only several ingredients, some of you may not even need to leave the house in order to whip this one up! And in my opinion, that's the best kind of recipe around.
I'm officially giving you permission to take that pack of Oreos and dunk 'em in a glass of milk. The kids are going to be jumping to help with this recipe, but I recommend waiting until naptime. There are only so many extra Oreos to go around, you'd hate to have to share :)
After giving the Oreo a quick dunk, cover your pan with one layer of them.
Then cover the cookies with a layer of cool whip.
Repeat. Twice. Cover and set in the refrigerator for the night. All night!
The next morning be prepared for the most delicious dessert!
Test out the Oreo Bomb Cake for your next Cookout or just because it's Thursday. I guarantee you'll find someone licking the dish clean. That is, if it's not you!
Oreo Bomb Cake
recipe via Cookies & Cups
1 1/2 cups of milk
3 8oz tubs of Cool Whip (thawed)
chocolate sauce for topping (optional)
1. Drunk each Oreo into milk and set into 9x13 dish. Continue until the bottom of the dish is covered.
2. Spread a layer of cool whip over the Oreos.
3. Repeat the first two steps, creating two more layers.
4. Cover and set in the fridge overnight. A minimum of 8 hours.
5. Serve chilled topped with crushed Oreos and chocolate sauce. (this shouldn't be optional!)
Linking up with A Night Owl Blog, Tatertots and Jello, Somewhat Simple, Home Stories A to Z, I Heart Naptime, Lambert's Lately
Stay social with us: