I did, however, manage to squeeze in a little baking time with the toddler. I've never cooked with J before, but my IG feed is filled with mamas braving the kitchen with their toddlers so I figured why not us too?!
These Sprinkle Cake Cookies are perfect for pairing with toddler assistants. If your toddler is anything like mine, they'll mainly munch on sprinkles while you bake (so bring extra sprinkles).
These cookies turned out to be soft, chewy and just the perfect amount of sweet.
By choosing sprinkles to fit the season, holiday or just your mood, you can serve this treat at any occasion. Don't be surprised to see more Cake Cookie recipes on the blog. After the success of this recipe, I'm wondering what other fabulous things we've been missing out on thanks to box cake!
Sprinkle Cake Cookies
1 box Yellow Cake mix
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/1 tsp vanilla extract
1 bottle of sprinkles (your color choice)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl mix together the cake mix and baking powder. Stir.
3. Then add in the eggs, vegetable oil and vanilla. Stir well. Once combined, add in the sprinkles.
4. Roll the dough into a one-inch ball and place onto cookie sheet lined with wax paper.
5. Bake for 10-12 minutes and enjoy.
*linking up with Lil Luna, 36th Avenue, Lambert's Lately, Tatertots and Jello, House of Rose, Home Stories A to Z, I Heart Naptime
Stay social with us: