Every Tuesday (ahem, Monday at 9:00 p.m. EST) Sarah and I invite you to link up your latest projects among a community of other women. Make it. Bake it. Build it. Share it on your blog, then link up your posts with us.
Each link will be pinned to our Life Created pinterest board. To top it off, we'll feature a set of the links the following week!
So, here's the first (of hopefully many) Life Created Tuesdays: a link up for all that you've created! Sarah and I are so excited to have you here! Make sure to take a look at the other entries. Our goal here is to foster a great community of creators!
This week we have some extra special features for y'all! We looked around and came up with some of our favorite posts from the past few weeks from some of our favorite bloggers! Next week we will select two posts each (four total) to feature!
1) Andie from Sweet. Southern. Spirited. made this delicious looking Happy Camper Crunch for her son's second birthday party! Perfect for those fall days we've got coming up!
3) The How-To Crew shared this divine looking Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffin Recipe that we can't wait to try!
4) Nicole from The Kavanaugh Report is inspiring us with her Tot School for the letter Q lessons this week!
What have you created recently that has you inspired? Be sure to share below!
Party Rules & Regulations:
1) Please link back to either Sarah or me in the form of a link or the button below.
2) Please link directly to a specific blog post and not your blog's main page.
3) NO giveaways or shop links. Period. End of discussion. Violators will be removed.
4) Posting here implies that you give permission for your blog post (including photos) to be featured the next week. We will NEVER remove a watermark or pass your content off as our or own and we will always provide a visible link back to your blog.
Stay social with The View From 510: